Автор Тема: Is linguistics a science?  (Прочитано 106 раз)

Larry Boyd

• Просмотр профиля
  • Должность: SEO
  • Место работы: PFUR
Is linguistics a science?
« : Август 04, 2018, 15:18:56 »
Hi,

This is partly inspired by a conversation I had with vijayjohn: do you think linguistics should be called an art or a science? Traditionally it seems like it's considered a humanity (stemming as it does from philology) but it could also be considered a social science (since it studies humans), and some areas could be considered part of formal science (the area of study that looks at subjects like mathematics, logic and theoretical computer science) or even natural science (like biology). My introductory linguistics professor called it both a science and humanity. Since nobody seems to agree on how to classify linguistics as a subject, who better to ask than a bunch of linguistics nerds?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.unilang.org/viewtopic.php?t=47883
Ecommerce software marketing

Thanks!

aef

Sandra Ray

• Просмотр профиля
  • Должность: British Coursework Writer
  • Место работы: UK
Re: Is linguistics a science?
« Ответ #1 : Ноябрь 08, 2018, 14:35:11 »
Ecommerce advertising and marketing uses exceptional tactics to provide focus to exceptional merchandise (virtual and bodily) and assist prospects make a choice to buy. Of path, there are distinctive factors to ecommerce advertising which could make a course of action very effective. Here are a few sources that will help you make a solid ecommerce advertising and marketing plan. university british coursework writing service